2018 INNOVATION STATION
Exclusively available to Exhibiting Companies
NEW for 2018! The Innovation Station will provide attendees with inside access to clinical research and new product demonstrations and emerging technology that will change hearing care. This includes:
- New or updated software
- Hearing aid products and/or features
- Ground-breaking research with recognized conclusions
- Other products or services
Innovation Station Goals:
- Presentations will provide attendees new product training, hands-on learning and/or demonstrations.
- Presentations will allow attendees to gain new knowledge on products and their new or improved functionality.
Innovation Station Policies:
- Innovation Station presentations are open to 2018 exhibiting companies exclusively.
- Only 10 presentations are available in the Innovation Station.
- These presentations will be limited to 30 minutes (.5 CE credits).
- These submissions will be evaluated for innovative quality and relevance.
- If selected, companies will pay $500 per presentation to participate.
- Innovation Station presenters will not receive complimentary event registration.
- Product names may appear in the title and presentation.
- Basic audiovisual equipment will be provided by IHS. Additional equipment will be at the expense of the presenting company.
- Innovation Station presentation will be scheduled by IHS.
General Considerations for Innovation Station submissions:
- Submissions with innovative, new-to-market products are preferred.
- All submissions require learning objectives.
- Topics should interest hearing care professionals in a variety of practice settings.
- Proposals will be selected by the IHS education committee.
Please contact Joy Wilkins, Director of Professional Development at email@example.com if you have any questions.
IHS Convention & Expo: Navigation